Food Trastevere Tour and things to do
In this tour we’ll take you true Trastevere, one of ours Roman favorite neighborhood to the best place where the Roman like to go to enjoy street food and typical traditional flavor without missing prosecco and wine! Tour Include a welcome dry Prosecco at the most popular roman bar in Trastevere, High quality supplì, walking around and discover Trastevere area (hidden path), visiting Santa Maria in Trastevere Church, drinking wine on the way, Caprese, Pizza, walking to Gianicolo View to enjoy one of the best view of Rome, Cannolo or Gelato up to you and Good Bye Expresso!
What To Expect
Dress CodeComfortable clothing
IncludedCannolo or GelatoCapreseGianicolo ViewGoodbye Espresso!Pizza and WineSanta Maria in Trastevere ChurchSupplì TeastingVisit Trastevere neighborhood and hidden pathWelcome Prosecco
Not Included5 hours tour6.5 Hours touraperitivoBike Boat (Bike-Boat 1 Hour)Bottle of WineBracciano Castle ticketCannolo or Gelato and Good Bye Expresso!Coffee break on the lake beachDiscovering Truffles in the woodDrive to regional park of Martignano lakeEquipmentEspresso GoodbyeFood testing (sweet or salt up to you)Food/WineFootball (Soccer) challenge (play for fun)From research to “lunch” in one tourGelatoGuideHappy hour/ Gelato (Trevignano)Kayak (1hour)Local picnic (km0)Local tour guideLunch based on trufflesMovements by CarMtbPicnic on the beach or on a small boat (summer time if the weather permit)PizzaPizza MarinaraPizza tasting or Gelato tastingPrivate GuidePrivate tour guideSupplì tastingThat is a plastic-free tour, take your own bottle with you, we are going to refill it with fresh waterThat is a plastic-free tour, take your own bottle with you, we are going to refill it with fresh water at one of the many fountains that Rome have to offerVintage MTB (Pininfarina Bikes)walking around Trastevere area (hidden place) and visiting Santa Maria in Trastevere Churchwelcome dry ProseccoWine
- Let's meet up in Rome, I'm going to introduce you the best of the real Roman food and tradition! Just before start walking around Trastevere, we are going to introduce each other with a bubbling prosecco for worming up.
- I'll take you to the Italian champion suppli maker based in a hidden small pizza shop that only locals know and we are going to eat it on a bench in a nice local hidden square.
- We care about your feeling! After the suppli tasting, we are going to introduce you some of the best parts of Trastevere starting with the beautifull and famous church of Santa Maria in Trastevere located in the main square of the neighborhood and walking on the bitten path of Trastevere.
- Don't get full till the end we still have miles/km to do! We are going to sit down and get a fabulous buffalo Caprese and then a nice and fresh glass of wine.
- Let's go to enjoy the most beautiful view of Trastevere at Gianicolo hill to get ready for the next meal.
- Go back to Trastevere for enjoying a warm pizza with a nice view on the way. with a glass of wine.
- Let's get back to the heart of Trastevere for a nice Gelato or a special Homemade Cannolo, choose your favorite!
- It's time to say goodbye let's do it in the Italian way on Tiberina island we are going to get a nice Espresso.